The following are office polices that should be reviewed prior to your appointment. For your convenience we have included new patient forms below.
- To provide quality care, we request new patients bring any medical records from their primary care physician that pertain to their ear, nose or throat problem. Please bring any films from a CT scan, X-ray, or MRI, as well as a list of your current medications.
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for every visit. If you are a legal guardian, you must bring supporting documentation.
- Please confirm we are providers for your insurance plan. Our staff will do their best to let you know if our doctors are out-of-network for your plan. However, it is your responsibility to know your insurance plan.
- Always bring your insurance card to your appointment. If our staff cannot verify insurance coverage at the time of your appointment, the visit will be considered self-pay and full payment will be expected at the time of service.
- If your health insurance requires a referral from a primary care physician, your appointment will be cancelled if we have not received authorization by your appointment time.
- Our doctors may require tests and/or diagnostic procedures in order to care for your health. Depending on your insurance coverage, these may require an additional co-payment or deductible.
Checking in as a new patient is now easier than ever! With our integration of the new Phreesia check in software, you can have your information in our system before you even step foot in our office. When you schedule your new patient appointment make sure to give your email address. An email will be sent 3 – 4 days prior to your appointment with instructions on how to submit your personal and medical information from your PC or smart phone.
Please download and complete these forms
prior to your appointment.